Valentine day dress code 2012
by Geethalakshmi 2012-02-14 10:21:04
Valentine's day dress code 2012
Hello lovers! This is a great opportunity for you to attract your admirer in this Valentine's day with your dress colour or dress code. This is the first and best way while proposing a girl in this Valentines Day. The dress code doesn't means that you have to wear formal or executive dresses. It is just the dress colour which matters with a beautiful smile on your face. Here are the dress codes for you for this Valentine's day.
1. Red dress- Already in love!
2. Pink dress- Proposal just accepted!
3.Yellow dress- I am going to propose!
4. Blue dress- I am free now and any body can approach!
5. Green dress- I am waiting for you only!
6. White dress- Sorry dear, I am already booked!
7. Brown/Orange dress- Broken hearts!
8. Black dress- Proposal rejected!
9. Purple dress- Not interested, better luck next time!